This is one of our family’s favorite light spring meals…we hope you love it too! EnJOY this Balsamic Chicken Flatbread Recipe!
Balsamic Chicken Flatbread
- Trader Joe’s 2 pack pre-made flat bread (or favorite brand of flatbread)
- 3 chicken breasts
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- Handful of fresh basil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Balsamic glaze
- 6-8 tbsp olive oil (we used EVOO)
- Preheat Oven to 400°F
- Slice Roma tomatoes.
- Chop red onion into small pieces.
- Take stems off basil leaves.
- In large sauté pan, add 3 tbsp of olive oil (we used EVOO) over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and season both sides with italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Sauté and flip chicken until cooked thoroughly (165°F).
- After chicken is cooked, cut into bite size pieces.
- Place flatbread on a cookie sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Season flatbread with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add basil leaves, roma tomato slices, chopped red onion and cut chicken to flatbread.
- Drizzle all with balsamic glaze & shredded Parmesan (optional).
- Bake at 400°F for approx 12-15 minutes or until desired crispiness has been achieved! 🙂