We have a really fun announcement!
One of our dearest friends and partners, Dre, is throwing an event this November called The Steadfast Retreat.
This event is an invitation to experience the peace and freedom that comes when we remain deeply rooted in truth. An all-inclusive Christian women’s retreat, it will be a girls weekend away to fuel women’s hearts as they navigate how to remain steadfast in the midst of their daily lives.
Throughout the event, women will be hearing from incredible women speakers, including:
- Annika Johnson, Women and Children’s Ministry Leader at Open Door
- Avivah Brown, Director of Development at Safe Passage for Children of Minnesota
- Brooke Peterson, Author & Founder of Well Women Co.
- Carissa Carroll, Executive Director at Jack’s Basket
- Dre Barthel, Owner & Creative Director at Covey
- Michelle Livingston, Area Director at Treehouse
The event will be November 13-15 at the Grandview Lodge in Nisswa, Minnesota. The boutique experience includes two days of lodging, incredible hotel amenities, all meals, unlimited snacks and beverages, yoga, worship, swag and more!
You can register here!
A weekend away for a time of worship, studying God’s word and sharing stories with beautiful women—what an incredible opportunity. EnJOY!