As soon as fall starts showing signs of October, my babies start begging for my homemade pumpkin bread. It’s so warm and full of yummy fragrant spices! And, of course, the flavor of the month…pumpkin!! I love making it for them as well as all of for our extended family, friends & neighbors. It’s such a delicious treat to share. And, a good way to remind others to stop and enjoy the simple + wonderful things during this beautiful season ❤️ My hubby asked if I was really going to share my recipe, as it’s become one of those little things that have brought tiny fame into our tiny lives ? But! Yes, I’m going to share! It’s a really simple recipe and I know you will love it as much as we do! Enjoy!!
~From the love of our Beautifully Chaotic Farmhouse Kitchen, Sarah
Best Pumpkin Bread Ever
Yield: Two loaves
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- One 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 cup cinnamon chips (Optional)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Combine the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin in a large bowl and stir until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients with a whisk. Then, combine the pumpkin mixture with dry mix and stir thoroughly. I typically ask Mr. Beautiful Chaos to come into the kitchen and strong arm it so it’s nice and smooth ?
- Fill two non-stick bread pans with the yummy scent of fall batter.
- Mix the topping ingredients in a small bowl and then sprinkle over both loaves.
- Bake at 375°F for 55 minutes.
Get ready to taste the best pumpkin bread there ever was!