As I’m organizing and restyling the house after the holidays, I’m also doing what most other mommas are doing...multi-tasking 🙅🏻♀️ However, I’ve recently wised up and realized that multi-tasking also means delegating. Our kiddos are amazing and usually so helpful.
This last Saturday, it was time to start taking down the Christmas decor. Our two “littles” were helping clean things up while our two “bigs” were in the kitchen with dad making breakfast. Our 12-year-old son loves to cook and came up with a pretty amazing muffin recipe that morning. It was too good not share and easy enough for your own babes to make! Yummy...enjoy ❤️
Lukas's Dairy-Free Cinnamon Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup OATLY!! Oat Milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat that bad boy to 375°. Grease 16 muffin cups.
- Grab a bowl and combine the flour, that sweet sweet sugar, baking powder, the stuff that brings everything together, cinnamon, and last but surely not least, the salt.
- Bring out another bowl. Beat together the milk, veggie oil and eggs. Make a well in the center of your dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients. Stir as much as you can, don't overmix.
- Divide your mixture evenly to each cup.
- In a fairly small bowl, mix together your 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and sprinkle over the top of your gorgeous muffins.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, until toothpick is clean.