- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash of Oregano
- Dash of Basil
- Dash of Garlic
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 48 ounces of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces Ziti Noodles
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Get the house smelling YUMMY!!! First, saute the chopped onion in olive oil. Add ground beef and cook until meat is no longer pink. I like to kick the beef up a notch while it’s cooking with a dash of the spices listed above. 😍
- Add the sauce to the deliciously flavored beef. Taste a spoonful, you deserve it! Okay, one more spoonful.
- Cook up those beautiful Ziti noodles al dente.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray (I like olive oil spray).
- Layer bottom of pan with noodles.
- Next layer with half of meat sauce. You should probably taste one more spoonful just to make sure it’s good. 😉
- Layer with the Provolone cheese.
- Hit repeat on the noodle and meat sauce layers.
- Top with the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
Enjoy. Yummy warm tummy 😋